In My Right Mind

"We all do no end of feeling, and we mistake it for thinking." - Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Universal City, Texas, United States

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take away everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Armed Forces Day

To all of the women and men of our Armed Forces, whether they are serving in Iraq or Afghanistan, or elsewhere, or back home providing back support; My hat is off to you and you have my deepest respect! Without your selfless dedication to duty to our great nation, we would not be free.

Liberty is everything! To say "thank you" is nowhere near enough. My prayers are with you all and your families. Thanks for all you do day in and day out. You aren't forgotten despite the American Media's silence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home