In My Right Mind

"We all do no end of feeling, and we mistake it for thinking." - Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Universal City, Texas, United States

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take away everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

Friday, April 17, 2009

Another "Brilliant" Choice By Barrack Obama

Barrack Obama's choice for The Department Of Homeland Defense, Janet Napolitano, is yet another clue as to either his incompetance, or his wish to destroy America as it is. I mean, his most obvious screw up choice was Treasury Secretary, Tim Geitner: who is a well known tax cheat. Yet Obama sticks by him? Go figure.

This new appointee, apart from trying to avoid such terms as "terrorists" with such innoucous terms as "man caused disasters", has gone on now, (in a documement that was intercepted from her department), to also imply that Veterans are also somehow, a threat to us in the form of "terrorism" internally - a term that she obviously had previously dissapproved of, yet its return, speaks volumes about her and her adminstration!

What's even worse, is that the report finds that people like me, who blog, and are for limited government are somehow, "Right Wing Extremist Terrorists", that are a threat to our country.

Really?

All I can say to that, is to say that I am extremely proud of being in the company of such brillant men as John Adams and Thomas Jefferson.

Will my blog last much longer? Only time will tell.

I am certain of one thing: I shall not recant! (In the spirit of Martin Luther).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home