In My Right Mind

"We all do no end of feeling, and we mistake it for thinking." - Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Universal City, Texas, United States

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take away everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Have You Ever Wondered What A Demon Possessed Stooge Would Say?

A while back, a Dutch filmmaker, Theo van Gogh, was brutally murdered in broad daylight by an Islamist thug. In fact this bloodthirsty pig-dog shot his victim 15 times, stabbed him and then slit his throat. All in public. All in daylight. And, all in the name of Allah.

According to a story posted here, Mohammed Bouyeri has finally had his day in court. Here are some of the quotes from Bouyeri from the story:

"I take complete responsibility for my actions. I acted purely in the name of my religion"

"I can assure you that one day, should I be set free, I would do exactly the same, exactly the same"

[to the mother of his victim]:

"I have to admit I do not feel for you, I do not feel your pain, I cannot -- I don't know what it is like to lose a child"

"I cannot feel for you ... because I believe you are an infidel"

"I acted out of conviction -- not because I hated your son."

"I cannot accuse your son of hypocrisy because he was not a hypocrite. He said things out of conviction"

Ever wondered what a demon possessed man would say if he was interviewed? Well, there you have it.

The story goes on to relay this evil moron’s opinion about the appropriate punishment for him:

"Bouyeri told the prosecutor that he concurred with the charges against him and the demand for a life sentence -- a sentence which holds no possibility of parole in the Netherlands."

Of course he agrees with a life in prison sentence.

I say, how about a "forfeiture of life" sentence? Why don’t we send this demon possessed thug to the pits of Hell as soon as possible?

Life in prison?

Slitting his throat would be too generous!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, remember Islam is a religion of peace and tolerance.

I'm all for the "Termination of Life" sentence for this miserable excuse for a human. For all the faults of Chritianity, we've never murdered someone just because they don't prescribe to our particular faith.

6:27 AM  
Blogger Awesome Jim said...

I hope rape is a lot more prevalent in prisons in the Netherlands than it is here. I think he deserves to be raped a plenty before he dies. I imagine it won't be easy for him there.

And lawman apparently hasn't ever heard of the Crusades. Christians killed hundreds of thousands of people for not believing what they did. (I also am a Christian) Only we have evolved, the filthy muslims have not.

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home