In My Right Mind

"We all do no end of feeling, and we mistake it for thinking." - Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Universal City, Texas, United States

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take away everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Just Because I Give A Shout Out To Jihad, Doesn't Mean I Mean It.

Once again, stupid people need to be reminded that crying out: "Fire!" in a movie theater is not protected under the 1rst Amendment’s guarantee of freedom of speech.

Point in case, this story in which stars an Arabic rapper. Here are some of the highlights:

"HOUSTON -- When Bassam Khalaf raps, he's the Arabic Assassin. His unreleased CD, "Terror Alert," includes rhymes about flying a plane into a building and descriptions of himself as a "crazy, suicidal Arabic ... equipped with bombs."

Until last week, Khalaf also worked as a baggage screener at George Bush Intercontinental Airport.

"I've been screening your bags for the past six months, and you don't even know it," said Khalaf, who also said Thursday that he is not really a terrorist and that his rhymes are exaggerations meant to gain publicity."

So, why the retort: "I’ve been searching your bags for the past six months, and you don’t even know it" Mr. Innocent?

An Internet search of Khalaf's name brings up Web sites that feature his obscene, violent and misogynistic raps that threaten to fly a plane into a building on Sept. 11, 2005.

Khalaf, who was born in Houston and is of Palestinian descent, said working as a baggage screener was the best paying job he's ever had. He said he hoped to use any extra money he earned to produce his CD.

This is rich. Here we have an Islamist with an outspoken anti-American vendetta via rap music, benefiting from his employment in an airport, so that he can produce more rap CDs that declare his plans to fly an airplane into…an airport.

"I kept my music and my job separate. I told a couple of people who I thought was cool with me at work that I rapped, but I never sat there and told them lyrics or anything," said Khalaf. "I guess somebody probably told them that I had a Web site."

Khalaf said his terrorist-themed rhymes are more about marketing. He called his songs art and pointed to other rappers who have rhymed about terrorism. He specifically cites Eminem's song, "My Dad's Gone Crazy," which discusses blowing everything on the map up except Afghanistan and says: "There's no tower too high, no plane that I can't learn how to fly."

"Controversy sells," Khalaf said. "It brings a lot of attention. Everybody wants to label all Arabics terrorists just because a couple of people messed up. Well, I'm going to play along with that character. I'm going to let you think I'm one."

Excuse me Mr. Khalaf, did you say: "just because a couple of people messed up?" Are you saying that you have your turban all in a wad because you are shocked that the rest of the world didn’t interpret the barbarian atrocity of 9/11 as simply an anomaly caused by a bunch of Arabs who simply "messed up?"

Do you even further have the nerve to demand that we ignore the "pro-terrorist" message in your rap music lyrics even though we are at war with goons who think and act exactly in concert with the message of your songs?

Mr. Khalaf, crying "bomb!" in these post 9/11 days and times, upon boarding an aircraft, is an incredibly stupid act.

If you insist upon proclaiming such stupid crap in your songs, you deserve whatever beatings you get.

Most of us adults here in America don’t consider Emenim and his filth acceptable. However, we are more willing to tolerate his filth than we are your crap.

So, you are going to let us "think you are one",(a terrorist)? Well, what a coincidence. We do.

If I were you, I would take your demonic poison somewhere else. It doesn’t belong here. And neither do you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home