In My Right Mind

"We all do no end of feeling, and we mistake it for thinking." - Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Universal City, Texas, United States

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take away everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

Friday, December 29, 2006

Farewell Marine.

Words can harldy express the gratitude most Americans hold dear in their hearts for the brave men and women of our Armed Forces as they sometimes, bravely make the "ultimate sacrifice" in their mission to defend liberty. Click here to see an outstanding tribute to our brave men and women of the United States Marine Corps.
If this doesn't move you, I feel sorry for you. Really.

1 Comments:

Blogger James said...

Great video, my friend. I stole it for my blog.

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home