In My Right Mind

"We all do no end of feeling, and we mistake it for thinking." - Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Universal City, Texas, United States

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take away everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

Saturday, August 06, 2005

How Do I Kill You?...I Mean Help! I Can't Breath!

Those nasty Russian are still trying to "one up" us, only this time they blew it and need help. Oxygen is running out.

In a story here, we learn that one of their "spy" submarines is embarrassingly stuck, and so, is in the attention of world-wide news.

Russian military recently exercised with China's military in a joint mission. Hmmm... what do you think we should take away from that?

I think we all get it. They are training with "fellow Communists" China, to one day be able to overthrow America and topple it's role as "Super Power" in the world.

I think we should do all that we can to rescue the crew of this submarine, but, we should later ensure that Russia, learns nothing from their efforts.
We should also never ever trust Russia again. Ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home