In My Right Mind

"We all do no end of feeling, and we mistake it for thinking." - Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Universal City, Texas, United States

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take away everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Wait A Minute, There Must Be Some Kind of Misunderstanding Here.

I wasn’t including my private property in my eminent domain ruling!

Oh, the irony if this move against Justice Souter’s home is successful.

Do you that think we might see a quick move by Souter to repeal the decision that he and his cronies on the Supreme Court made earlier, regarding the protection of a person's private property against seizure from a greedy government, now that the ramifications of his decision are hitting a little too close to home?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home