In My Right Mind

"We all do no end of feeling, and we mistake it for thinking." - Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Universal City, Texas, United States

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take away everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Who Are You Calling "Colored Folks"?

Heads up to all white Americans. I don't know who wrote this piece but it exposes the hypocrisy of "whites" who call "blacks" "colored folks"
________________________________________________________________

This was written by a black gentleman in Texas

And is so funny. What a great sense of humor

And creativity!!!

When I was born, I was BLACK,
When I grew up, I was BLACK ,
When I went in the sun, I stayed BLACK ,
When I got cold, I was BLACK ,
When I was scared, I was BLACK ,
When I was sick, I was BLACK ,
And when I die, I'll still be BLACK .

NOW, You "white" folks....

When you're born, you're PINK ,
When you grow-up, you're WHITE ,
When you go in the sun, you get RED ,
When you're cold, you turn BLUE ,
When you're scared, you're YELLOW ,
When you get sick, you're GREEN ,
When you bruise, you turn PURPLE ,
And when you die, you look GRAY .

So who y'all callin' "COLORED" folks?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's pretty good. he has a point. us white people are pretty messed up.

racism sucks.

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home