In My Right Mind

"We all do no end of feeling, and we mistake it for thinking." - Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Universal City, Texas, United States

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take away everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Just Wondering

My Dad sent this piece to his local newspaper's "Spout Off!" section. It raises some interesting concerns.


Now let me see – Obama is half white and half black. But somehow that makes him African-American. Tiger Woods is half Asian and half black but somehow that too makes him African-American. So tell me once again, what really is an African-American? Would a person who was ¼ white, ¼ Asian, ¼ Cherokee and ¼ African be African-American also? I’m not just kidding around, I really want to know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home