In My Right Mind

"We all do no end of feeling, and we mistake it for thinking." - Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Universal City, Texas, United States

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take away everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

Monday, November 12, 2007

Happy Veteran's Day

I want to express my deep respect and admiration for all of the men and women who have served in our Armed Forces. Freedom isn't free and thanks to our veterans we are still a free country. To those who have paid the ultimate sacrifice, you have my deepest appreciation for your bravery on the battlefield. You are not now, nor will you ever be forgotten. So, veterans from the past and those still serving I salute you with a crisp salute, standing at attention!

1 Comments:

Blogger James said...

ANd here's a salute right back at you, brother. Happy Veterans Day to you as well.

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home