In My Right Mind

"We all do no end of feeling, and we mistake it for thinking." - Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Universal City, Texas, United States

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take away everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Political Correctness Defined

For those who are still searching for the objective definition of political correctness, allow me to offer this opinion:

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't write this but the unknown author has sure hit the proverbial nail squarely on the head.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it!!
Excellent!

6:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOL that's the best definition of PC I've ever seen. I love it!

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home