In My Right Mind

"We all do no end of feeling, and we mistake it for thinking." - Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Universal City, Texas, United States

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take away everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Warning! Embarrassing Liberal Behavior Exposed!

Witness below the futility in trying to debate a liberal. What you see below, is the tactics of one liberal, 48 years old Jay, (his photo on his blog shows a completely grey-haired man, holding up a peace sign with his fingers), that should be a clue of what to expect from him.

As you will see, he leaves his comments on his blog while deleting mine. This is hisattempt to appear to "win the argument". He apparently thinks that, not only does this childish behavior exonerate him, but that also his whining "stalker speech" and his "not my fan but a cockroach" diatribe makes him the clear winner. Of course the visitor has not been given the whole exchange. Jay can't afford that. It might demonstrate just how much he relies upon liberal propaganda and "feelings" to guide his viewpoint as opposed to reason.

I include his lunacy here as an entertainment break from my blog's usual serious discussion.
And now, without further adieu, I give you, Jay the liberal village idiot:

/profile/831346/profile/831346Jay said...
clay...you need to mind your manners if you step in my house, or I'll toss your ass out every time.

/profile/831346/profile/831346Jay said...
clay...No kidding I'm not your father, but it appears you need the influence of one. Unfortunately, I've finished raising my children and do not wish to wet-nurse a punk like you. Good luck finding somebody who cares.

/profile/831346/profile/831346Jay said...
Wow...I've never had a stalker before. The paragraph below may be confusing to some readers but, there is this nut that evidently has nothing to do all day but hang around my blog. I would normally be flattered that my blog would consume so much of another's life, but Clay is more like a cockroach than a fan; and it's high time I stepped on him and wiped the mess off my shoe.Clay...you freaking psychopath...I'm getting a bit tired of having you fill your worthless days by posting your childish drivel on my blog. I let you have a soapbox to rant about your loony shit, but I'm deleting it ALL. Every damn thing you have ever posted is now gone. Anything you might post in the future will be deleted immediately without reading and without comment. You are not welcome here any longer you crazy asswipe.Get-a-life loser. jeeze

Comment Deleted
This post has been removed by the blog administrator.
8:45 PM

Comment Deleted
This post has been removed by the blog administrator.
8:45 PM

Comment Deleted
This post has been removed by the blog administrator.
8:46 PM

Comment Deleted
This post has been removed by the blog administrator.
8:48 PM

Comment Deleted
This post has been removed by the blog administrator.
8:53 PM

Comment Deleted
This post has been removed by the blog administrator.
9:00 PM

Comment Deleted
This post has been removed by the blog administrator.
9:03 PM

Jay said...
My goodness, Clay...do you kiss your mother with that mouth of yours?
7:27 AM

His deletions make my point. Aside from the horrid incestual connotations of Jay's last comment on his blog, which speaks volumes about his character, if the connotation of his comment is meant to insinuate that I used filthy language in the comments of mine that he deleted, then I state for the record that is a lie. There wasn't one curse word, or filthy insuation in any of my comments to him.

Jay is your typical liberal who can't defend his position. Instead he relies on childish tactics. That's all he knows. His liberal "masters" haven't bothered to tell him what to do beyond the "chant liberal sound-bytes" move. Poor guy.

3 Comments:

Blogger loboinok said...

Typical lefty crybaby.

4:45 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

If you can't watch your mouth or your manners, I'll wipe the mess you track into my blog everytime. But I did want to stop by and thank for for the boost you gave in my traffic as well as the excellent demonstration of the mindset of a typical rightwingnut as well as what you guys consider "debate".

hugs and kisses

5:24 AM  
Blogger Clay said...

Jay,

Unlike you, James and I consider debate a well reasoned presentation of facts that support our view point, rather than subjective opinion based on what we FEEL.

Unlike you Jay, I don't use the delete key to try and "win" arguments. Unlike you, I don't use eighth grade sexual comments and other childish insults in a discussion of the issues.

I have a well thought out opinion that is mine, and that I have come to through years of life experience, and I can defend it without being childish about it.

Unlike you, I will not delete your comments as long as they remain civil and commensurate with the age you claim to be. I will however delete any filth you decide to post.

I'm not sure what you mean by "hugs and kisses". I hope it doesn't mean what it appears to mean. If you have feelings like this toward me, you might want to keep them to yourself.

6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home